Looking for a fulfilling career?
How About A Great Opportunity in Manufacturing?
CHECK OUT THE LATEST JOB OPENINGS AT TDI:
TDI Custom Packaging, Inc. is an established manufacturer of high-quality custom polyethylene film & bags. We extrude, convert and print a wide range of plastic packaging products. We service small end-users as well as large distributors in various industries such as in the industrial medical packaging sector, as well as in the nursery industry. Being in business for more than 40 years we are getting ready to expand our market share and grow our business.
Senior Sales Manager
TDI is seeking a highly motivated Sales Manager to join our Santa Ana, Orange County based company. The ideal candidate must have senior level experience in sales, the ability to successfully interact with people, be innovative and organized.
We are seeking a professional Sales Manager who will go above and beyond, and put in the hard work as we continue to grow.
- Will have full responsibility for developing and executing TDI’s strategic sales vision in support of the company’s aggressive growth-strategy.
- Will work closely with the President and the Director of Marketing to develop key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Will be in charge of increasing the organization’s customer base in existing and new business by managing and improving the relationship with our current customers and establishing new relationship with our future clients.
- Will partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives: recognize client requirements, criticisms, ideas, and new opportunities.
- Will take an active role in industry events including networking, tradeshow participation and crucial customer engagements.
- Will have the ability to meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales goals.
- Will demonstrate a proven record of understanding sales, the sales cycle, driving revenue and team success.
- Will do everything necessary to put TDI in the most competitive position to win new business while retaining adequate profit margins.
- Will manage and control the pricing function of various plastic packaging products.
- Will effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Potential opportunity for future growth within the company by proven ability for the right person.
- 10+ years of successful sales leadership experience in a B2B environment.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Self-motivated, driven, proactive, and results-oriented professional with a strong ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication, writing, negotiation, and time-management skills.
- A positive attitude and the ability to represent TDI with professionalism.
- Willingness to travel domestically to visit customers or participate in events.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
TDI offers an excellent salary incl. compensation package and great benefits.
Please send your resume to Catrina at [email protected]