TDI Custom Packaging, Inc. is an established manufacturer of quality custom polyethylene film and bags. We extrude, convert and print a wide range of custom plastic packaging products.
We service small end-user companies to large distributors in various industries such as in the industrial or medical packaging sectors, as well as in the nursery field and many others. Being in business for more than 40 years we are getting ready to expand our market share and grow our small family-owned business.
TDI is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Sales Executive to join our Santa Ana,
We are seeking a professional Sales Executive who will go above and beyond while putting in the hard work as we continue to grow.
Specific Job Duties:
- Will have full responsibility for developing and executing TDI’s strategic sales vision in support of the company’s aggressive growth strategy.
- Will work closely with the President and the Director of Marketing to develop key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Will be in charge of increasing the organization’s customer base in existing and new business by managing and improving the relationship with our current customers and establishing a new relationship with our future clients.
- Will partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives: recognize client requirements, criticisms, ideas, and new opportunities.
- Will take an active role in industry events including networking, trade show participation
andcrucial customer engagements.
- Will have the ability to meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales goals.
- Will demonstrate a proven record of understanding sales, the sales cycle, driving revenue and team success.
- Will do everything necessary to put TDI in the most competitive position to win new business while retaining adequate profit margins.
- Will effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Potential opportunity for future growth within the company by the proven ability for the right person.
- 5-10 years of successful sales leadership experience in a B2B environment.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with polyethylene materials are highly preferred.
- Self-motivated, driven, proactive, and results-oriented professional with a strong ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication, writing, negotiation, and time-management skills.
- A positive attitude and the ability to represent TDI with professionalism.
- Willingness to travel domestically to visit customers and prospects or to participate in events.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
TDI offers a competitive salary incl. compensation package and great benefits.