How the Color of Your Plastic Bag Can Make A Difference
What are the typical reasons to select a tint and how can it consequently affect the functionality of your plastic bag?
Poly bags are very much part of our daily lives and they come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, looks, thicknesses, and color hues.
You can choose your resin in various dyes. Here are some reasons why we select certain shades.
Why Choose A CLEAR Plastic Bag?
This is the most commonly used “non-color” in plastics. We usually pick this option because of different reasons – just to name a few:
- It is ultimately the most basic and simple option available.
- Transparent bags that look especially colorful and attractive, can entice buyers to purchase more products.
- It helps the consumer make a choice between different product categories, in particular when the contents are clearly visible.
Some Benefits of DARK Poly Bags
- Your logo or print might stand out best and therefore attracting attention with this type of shade.
- Customers may opt for more environmental-friendly, recycled plastics, that usually come in darker hues.
- This type of coloration has the capacity to retain more heat, which in particular can be useful for plant grow bags in the nursery industry.
A Few Reasons to Opt for OTHER COLORS
- Certain dyes can reflex the image of a brand, for example a green package for organic products or red for spicy Mexican peppers.
- A myriad of shades can help consumers select between product categories, for instance with the display of coffee bags: red for strong Colombian, green for breakfast blend and blue for decaf.
Additional Options Besides Color
It is important to submit detailed requirements or features for a plastic bag to the manufacturer, so they can create your tailor-made product.
Some Requirements can relate to:
Examples of Special Features are:
- Pocket Bags and many more
TDI’s worry-free policy
When it comes to creating a custom plastic bag, TDI will build exactly the quality packaging you are looking for. Since it is tailor-made to your needs, it will thus become your own, unique product.
If you find it hard to know where to start, no worries, our team will help you from start to finish, every step of the way!